26 May Our Favorite Romantic Wedding Songs
Here at Boston Entertainment Group, we think that one of the most important decisions to make for your wedding day reception is the choice of what tracks to include throughout the evening. Music is, for us, one of the most sure-fire ways to create a fantastic atmosphere and fill the evening with a feel that is celebratory, while still staying deeply romantic too.
Based in Boston, we’re a professional wedding entertainment company so, when it comes to making your wedding reception an unforgettable one, we know a lot of handy tips. With this in mind, we’ve created a list of our top 20 wedding songs that are brimming with romance, to provide you with a list of the perfect powerful ballads and timeless classics to include in your ceremony.
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- I Don’t Want To Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
- Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- All of Me – John Legend
- Roots Before Branches – RoomForTwo
- Somewhere – Barbra Streisand
- Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
- And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going – Jennifer Hudson
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Signed Sealed Delivered (I’m Yours) – Stevie Wonder
- Your Song – Elton John
- Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis
- Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
- It’s All Coming Back To Me Now – Celine Dion
- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
- Let Me Love You Until You Learn To Love Yourself – Ne-Yo
- She’s Always a Woman – Billy Joel
- I’ll Stand By You – The Pretenders
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
These are our favorite powerful, emotional, and all-time classic songs that make a fantastic addition to any wedding celebration. They’re sure to get the crowd on their feet for a dance, but they stay true to the love and sentiment of the day, keeping the newlywed couple at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
At the Boston Entertainment Group, we make the wedding entertainment for each and every one of our clients absolutely spectacular. We’ll work with you on a very personal basis, to make sure that all of the boxes are ticked for your dream wedding day. If you’d like to get in touch with us to learn more about what we can offer you, we’d love to hear from you. Just get in touch with us on the phone or through email, and we’ll chat with you about all of the amazing ways in which we can make the evening of your wedding day unforgettable.